AC Milan vs Dinamo Zagreb Match Review

AC Milan vs Dinamo Zagreb Match Review

September 12, 2022 Sports Betting

AC Milan vs Dinamo Zagreb Match Review

Both teams played a lot of games in the recent season. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions and statistics. After reading all detail, you will be able to make predictions. In the Champions League, it is not an easy task to beat the other side. I will try my best to leave helpful information for you. Let’s start the task without wasting time. Here is a summary of the latest games.

Latest performance

AC Milan played 6 games and won 3 times. The same side also failed in three matches. On the other side, Zagreb also participated in six games and won 4 times. The same team failed in one, and the other match did not leave any result.

Head to Head

Both sides did not face each other in recent games. We have to take some risks to predict the best side.

Results in the last six games

AC Milan : W,W,W,L,L,L

Zegreb : W,W,W,W,L,D

Zagreb has more wins as compared to other teams. They also succeeded in drawing one game. It means that Dinamo failed in only one match from the last six. Here are the expected predictions for the game.


AC Milan picked 72% chances to win in this game. On the other hand, Dinamo also gained an 11% chance of winning. The remaining 17% chance will go to a draw match. Here are the goals in the UEFA Champions League.

AC Milan and Dinamo Zagreb Goals

We cannot make predictions without comparing the figures of teams in the UEFA Champions League. However, no one faced each other in the current season of the Champions League. Alexis scored one goal in recent games.

On the other side, Zagreb also failed to play even a single game in the season. Orsic scored one goal in the current season.


No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the game. According to prediction, no one would like to change any players. The winning playing XI will be ready to play other games.

Red and Yellow cards

Both sides have exact numbers of red and yellow cards in the latest games. Milan and Zagreb conceded 1,1 yellow cards. However, no one showed a red card.

Betting Odds

It is essential to compare the betting price of teams. Yes, AC Milan picked a 2/7 betting rate versus 10/1 for the other team. Moreover, the remaining 9/2 numbers will go to the drawn match. Here are the statistics of teams.


Both sides succeeded to do score in the last couple of games. So, there will not be any pressure on teams.

Betting Tips

Both teams have the same chance to score 2.5 goals. Here is the conclusion of the teams.

Final Words

I tried my best to explain all the significant features of games. If you still have any issues, you can compare them to any other official spot. In the end, I am in favor of Zagreb rather than AC Milan.