Arsenal vs Fulham Match Review

Arsenal vs Fulham Match Review

August 22, 2022 Sports Betting

Arsenal vs Fulham Match Review

The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, prediction, goals in English Premier League, statistics, and final expected outcomes. After reading all information, you will be able to make predictions. In football, we have to take risks in betting. No doubt, Fulham is still struggling in the league. But, they can bounce back at any time of day. Here is detailed information about the game.

Latest performance

Arsenal played six games and won 4 times. They failed in a couple of games also. On the other side, Fulham also participated in six games and won 2 times. They failed in 2 games, and a few games did not produce any result. So, there is a complete difference between the performance of teams. Arsenal will win this game.

Head to Head

Both teams faced each other in April 2021. The final result was 1-1 between the teams. So, we cannot conclude any result from these outcomes.

The latest result in the last six games

Arsenal : W,W,W,W,L,L

Fulham : W,W,L,L,D,D

Arsenal created a lot of positive results in the last six games. So, we can take any decision from it.


Arsenal picked 62% chances to win. On the other side, Fulham also gained 16% chances to carry the day. The remaining 22% chances will go to draw the match. Here are goals in the English Premier League.

Goals in English Premier League

In the English Premier League, Arsenal played one game and remained undefeated. They scored 4 goals and conceded 2 also. Jesus scored a couple of goals from its side.

On the other side, Fulham also played one game and succeeded in drawing it. They scored 0 goals and conceded 0 also. Mitrovic scored 3 goals. Here is more detail of prominent players.

Red and Yellow cards

Jesus from Arsean faced 2 yellow cards and one red card. On the other side, Mitrovic also conceded 1 yellow card and 0 red cards.


We have 5 days to start the game. So, no one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the game. Here are the stats, tips, and odds of teams.

Betting Odds

Arsenal picked a price of 2/7 verses 17/2 of Fulham. On the other hand, the remaining betting price will go to draw the match (¼).


I have checked that Arsenal succeeded in winning in all games. So, you can take any decision on your behalf.

Betting Tips

It is expected that both teams will score in this game. Here are the final words of the game.


If you have read all the above information, it is not a big deal to create the day’s winner. Yes, Arsenal will win this game. We made these predictions on behalf of past facts and figures. I want to ask you to compare the facts and figures. You have to take the risk in betting.