Arsenal vs West Ham United Match Review

Arsenal vs West Ham United Match Review

November 15, 2022 Sports Betting

Arsenal vs West Ham United Match Review

Arsenal is a better side to win another game in English Premier League. The betting review has consisted of latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, and goals in the English Premier League. After getting all information, you will be able to make predictions. In the end, do not forget to take more data and compare also. Here is more detail for you.

Latest performance

Arsenal played six games and won 4 times. They failed in 2 games also. West Ham United failed in 5 games and won 1 time.

So, West Ham United is struggling in this league. They won only one game in the last six matches.

Results in the last six games

Arsenal: W, W, W, W, L, L

West Ham United: W, L, L, L, L, L

You have checked that Arsenal is rocking in this league from the start of it.

Squads

Both sides did not declare their final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the game. Arsenal would like to play with the same teams. Whereas, West Ham United needs to do some changes in this game because of the bad record.

Predictions

If we see a prediction of teams, then Arsenal picked a 56% chance to win. On the other side, West Ham United also gaiend 21% chance to win. Where the remaining 23% chances will go to the drawn game.

Head to Head

Arsenal and West Ham United played each other in May 2022. The final result was 1-2 in teh favor of Arsenal. So, they are to pick the same result as in the last 7 months,

Goals in the English Premier League

In the English Premier League, Arsenal played 6 games and won 6 also. They scored 19 goals and conceded 7 also. Martin scored 6 goals for the team. It is a great change in the latest result.

On the other side, West Ham United also took part in 7 games and won 1 time. They failed in 5 games and one match did not take any side. The same side scored 3 goals and conceded 7 also. Now scored 2 goals for the team.

You have checked that Arsenal is the only side to remain unbeaten in the entire season.

Arsenal vs West Ham United Betting Odds

All the betting odds are made on the behalf of the past data. Yes, Arsenal picked ⅖ betting price as compared to 11/2 for West Ham United. It is a great change between the two slides. On the another side, 18/5 numbers will go to the drawn game. We are not responsible for any kind of loss in betting.

Final Words

I tried to explain the two sides to check the predictions of the teams. Yes, Arsenal is a better side to win this game. The same side left a unique record of the latest matches. That is the reason to choose a side for a positive result. No one is responsible for any kind of loss in betting. Arsenal did not lose even a single game in last six.

Categories

Recent Posts