Aston Villa vs Nottingham Forest Match Review
April 2, 2023 Sports Betting
Aston Villa is a better side to win the game. They failed in only one game from the last six games of the English premier league. The review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the league, and much more. All the data have been taken from official sources. No one is responsible for any kind of change in result.
Both sides did not declare their final line up. We have to wait till the start of the game. No one would like to change any player in this game of league.
Aston Villa played six games and won 4 times. The same side failed in one game and succeeded to draw one match also. On the other side, Forest also played six games and won 0 times. The same side failed in three games and succeeded to draw 3 matches also.
Head to Head
Both sides faced each other in October 2022. The final result was 1-1 in the favor of two sides. We cannot take any chance on the behalf of it. Let’s see which is a better side to win the game.
Both sides picked different numbers of prediction percentages. Yes, Aston Villa picked a 52% chance to win. On the other side, Forest also gained a 23% chance to win. The remaining 25% chance will go to drawing the game of the league.
Aston Villa and Nottingham Forest Goals
In the English Premier League, Aston Villa played 14 games and won 7 times. The same side failed in 5 games and succeeded to draw 2 matches also. They scored 23 goals and conceded 19 also. Ollie scored 9 goals for the side.
On the other side, Forest also played 13 games and won 1 time. The same side failed in 9 games and succeeded to draw 3 matches also. They scored 4 goals and conceded 32 also. Johnson scored 7 goals for the side.
Aston Villa vs Nottingham Forest Betting Odds
If we check the odds of teams, then Aston Villa picked 8/13 numbers versus 4/1 for another side. The remaining 29/10 numbers will go to draw the game of the league. Here are some more features.
Yellow and red cards
Both sides faced different numbers of cards. Yes, Aston Villa picked 7 yellow cards and 0 red cards. On the other side, Forest also faced 6 yellow cards and 0 red cards.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you face any issues, then you can take and compare more and more data. No one is responsible for any change in result. In predictions, any thing may happen at any time. Let’s see which is a better side to win the game. Aston Villa always performed well in tough times of the game. That is the reason to have more chances to win. That is the end of the review.