Auxerre vs Rennes French League 1 Match Review
February 27, 2023 Sports Betting
There is not any change in the winning numbers of the two sides. The review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the league, and much more. All the data have been taken from official sources. No one is responsible for any kind of change in result. If you have any issues, then you can take and compare more data. Let s start with the major features of the two sides.
No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. If we see the result, then no one will change any player in this game.
Head to Head
Both sides faced each other in August 2022. The final result was 5-0 in the favor of Rennes. Yes, the same side can win another game in the same league. The margin of 5 and 0 is too much for any winning side. They raped the other side.
If we see predictions, then, Auxerre picked a 25% chance to win. On the other side, Rennes also gained a 49% chance to win. The remaining 26% chance will go to drawing the match.
Auxerre and Rennes Goals
In the French League 1, Auxerre played 12 games and won 3 times. The same side failed in 5 games and succeeded to draw 4 matches also. They scored 11 goals and conceded 20 also. Costa scored 3 goals for the side.
Rennes played 11 games and won 2 times. The same side failed in 5 games and succeeded to draw 4 matches also. They scored 14 goals and conceded 18 also. Martin scored 9 goals for the side. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game.
Auxerre vs Rennes Betting Odds
If we check the price of the two sides, then Auxerre picked a 3/1 rate versus 20/23 for another side. The remaining 5/2 numbers will go to draw the game of the league. So, Rennes is still a better side after creating the same results in the overall game of French League 1.
Yellow and red cards
If we check the cards in the latest games, then no one faced any red cards. Whereas, Auxerre faced 9 yellow cards and 0 red cards. On the other side, Rennes also faced 7 yellow cards and 0 red cards.
This couple of sides remained undefeated in the same number of games. Whereas, Rennes posted 5 goals versus 0 of another side.
If you have read all the above data, then it is not a big deal to compare the two sides. According to us, Rennes is one of the best sides to win this game. We made these predictions on the behalf of the past data. It is not a big deal to check the favorite side after watching the latest result from head to head. All the data have been taken from official sources. We made these expectations on the behalf of the legal data.