Bournemouth vs Manchester City English Premier League Match Review
February 3, 2023 Sports Betting
The review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the English Premier League, and statistics. Do not forget to take the risk. All the data have been taken from official sources. Do not forget to take risks in predictions. If you have any issues, then you can take and compare more data. Here is all the information on the two sides.
Bournemouth played six games and won 0 times. The same side failed in 5 games and succeeded to draw one match also. Manchester City also played six games and won 4 times. The same side failed in 2 games. Let’s see which is a better side to win the game.
No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the game. Here is more data for your assistance.
Head to head
Bournemouth and Manchester City also played each other in August 2022. The final result was 4-0 in the game. Manchester City is ready to win another game in the English Premier League.
Bournemouth picked an 8% chance to win. Whereas, Manchester City gained 77% also gained. Whereas, 15% chances will go to drawing the match.
Bournemouth and Manchester City Goals
In the English Premier League, Bournemouth played 10 games and won 3 times. The same side failed in 4 games and succeeded to draw 3 matches. They scored 10 goals and conceded 11 also. Billing scored 4 goals for the side.
On the other side, Manchester City also played 9 games and won 5 times. The same side failed in 2 games and succeeded to draw 2 matches also. They scored 15 goals and conceded 8 also. Haaland socred 25 goals for side. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game of league.
Red and yellow cards
I have seen that both sides faced only yellow cards. Yes, Bournemouth faced only 7 yellow cards. On the other side, Manchester City also faced 8 yellow cards.
These couple of sides succeeded to do goals in the last some matches of the English Premier League.
Odds and tips
Everyone has their predictions in the game. According to us, Manchester City is ready to win another game in the English Premier League. The same side will get more ratings in this match.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. All the data have been taken from official sources. We are not responsible for any kind of loss in predictions. If you have any issues, then you can take and compare more data. Manchester City remained well in a lot of games. Whereas, Bournemouth also failed in all the last 5 back to back games of the English Premier League. That is the reason to choose Manchester City. in predictions, you must have to take some risks. The match could be one side after the latest result of two teams.