Brentford vs Hotspuer Match Review

Brentford vs Hotspuer Match Review

November 13, 2022 Sports Betting

Brentford vs Hotspuer Match Review

The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the English Football League, and statistics. After getting all information, you will be able to make predictions. Do not forget to compare the data at teh end of the task. All the information have taken from official sources. Let’s see which is a better side to win. No one is responsible for any kind of loss in betting.

Latest performance

Brentford played six games and won 1 time. They failed in 2 games and 3 matches did not take any side. On the other hand, Hotspur also took part in six games and won 3 times. The same side failed in 2 games and one match did not take any side.

There is a far change in the performance of teams.

Head to Head

I have seen that both sides faced each other in April 2022. The final result was 0-0 in the favor of the two sides. So, we cannot take any chances on the behalf of this result. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game.

Squads

Both sides did not declare their final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the game.

Predictions

If we see predictions, then Brentford picked a 27% chance to win. On the other side, Hotspur also gained 48% chances to carry the day. The remaining 25% chance will go to the drawn game. Here are the goals of the English Football League.

Goals in the English Football League

In the English Football League, Hotspur played 7 games and won 3 times. They failed in 2 games and 1 match did not take any side. They scored 10 goals and conceded 10 also. Kane scored 12 goals for the team.

On the other hand, Brentford also took part in 7 games and won 3 times. They failed in 2 games and three matches did not take any side. The entire side scored 13 goals and conceded 7 also. Toney scored 10 goals for the side.

We have checked that Hotspur scored the same goals and conceded the same numbers also. We cannot take any risk on the behalf of this side. Let’s see which is a better side to win.

Red and yellow cards

According to red and yellow cards, both sides just conceded yellow cards in the last some matches. Whereas, Brentford faced 7 yellow cards and 0 red cards. On the other side, Hotspur also faced 6 yellow cards and 0 red cards.

Brentford vs Tottenham Hotspur Betting Odds

Betting odds are always compared on the behalf of past facts and figures. Yes, Hotspur picked 12/5 betting rates versus 1/1 for Hotspur. On the other hand, the remaining 5/2 numbers will go to the drawn game. Let’s see which is better on play day.

Final Words

I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you still have any issues, then you can get and compare more detail. In the end, Brentford is ready to tow in the game.

Categories

Recent Posts