Brighton and Hove Albion vs Arsenal Match Review

Brighton and Hove Albion vs Arsenal Match Review

November 20, 2022 Sports Betting

Brighton and Hove Albion vs Arsenal Match Review

There is a minor change between Arsenal and Albion. the betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the English Premier League, and statistics. All the data have been taken from reliable sources. After getting all information, you will be able to make predictions. Here are complete facts and figures on two sides.

Latest performance

Albion played six games and won 3 times. They failed in 2 games and succeeded to draw one game. On the other side, Arsenal also took part in six games and won 4 times. The same side also failed in 2 games

Head to Head

Both sides faced each other in November 2022. The final result was 1-3 in the favor of Albion. They can win another game in the English Premier League.

Squads

Both sides did not declare their final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match.

Predictions

If we see predictions, then Albion picked 34% chances versus 40% chances for Arsenal. Moreover, the remaining 26% chances will go to a draw game.

Goals in the English Premier League

In the English Premier League, Brighton and Albion played 7 games and won 3 times. They failed in 2 games and two matches did not take any side. On the other hand, they scored 11 goals and conceded 6 also. Trossard scored 7 goals for the side.

On the other side, Arsenal played 8 games and won 6 times. The same side failed in one game and succeeded to draw one also. They scored 14 goals and conceded 4 also. Martin scored 6 goals for the side.

You have seen that Arsenal is a better side. They rattled the hopes of another side in 6 games. Moreover, Arsenal failed in only one game.

Statistics

According to statistics, both sides succeeded to do score in the last six games. Here are betting odds and tips for you.

Red and yellow cards

Both sides faced yellow and red cards. However, Albion faced only 7 yellow cards and one red card. On the other side, Arsenal conceded only 2 yellow cards and not any red cards.

Betting Odds

It is praisable that Arsenal will get more betting rate. The same side succeeded in all the last six games. That is the reason to choose this side for the maximum price.

Betting Tips

Both sides will do goals in this game. However, Arsenal will win the game easily.

Final Words

All the data have been taken from official sources. You can take and compare more data as per the demand for gambling. In the end, I would like to ask you to choose Arsenal as a better side. They are ready to win another game in the English Premier League. The same side did well in recent matches in the same league. Moreover, Arsenal is the only team that failed in only one match of the season. That is the reason I to choose take the side of Arsenal.

Categories

Recent Posts