Burnley vs Middlesbrough Match Review

Burnley vs Middlesbrough Match Review

November 12, 2022 Sports Betting

Burnley vs Middlesbrough Match Review

The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the English Football League, and statistics. After getting all information, you will be able to make predictions. In football, all the players need to perform in tough times we are not responsible for any kind of loss in betting. All the data have been taken from official sources.

Latest performance

Burnley played six games and won 5 times. The same side failed in one game also. On the other side, Middlesbrough also played six games and won 3 times. They succeeded to draw 2 games and one match did not take any side.

We have seen the major difference between the two sides. Burnley is the better side to win this game.

Squads

Both sides did not declare their final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the game. You have to wait till the start of the game.

Head to Head

If we see the head-to-head result, then both sides faced each other in April 2017. The final result was 0-0 in the favor of the two sides. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game.

Here are the predictions of teams.

Predictions

If we see the predictions of teams, then Burnley picked 39% chances to win. On the other side, Middlesbrough also gained a 32% chance to win. The remaining 29% chance will go to the drawn game.

Goals in the English Football League

In the English Football League, Burnely played 10 games and won 6 times. The same side failed in 0 games and 4 matches did not take any side. Jay scored 3 goals for the team. It is a good one to score 6 goals in any league.

On the other side, Middlesbrough also took part in 10 games and won 3 times. They failed in 6 games and one match didn’t take any side.

The same side scored 16 goals and conceded 15 also. Chuba scored 8 goals for the team. It is a major change between the two sides.

Red and yellow cards

If we see the red and yellow cards, then both sides conceded 4,4 yellow cards. However, no one faced any red cards.

Betting Tips

I have checked that both sides will score in this game. The average goal will be 2.5.

Statistics

These two sides succeeded to do score in the last 6 games.

Final Words

I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you still face any issues, then you can get and compare more data. In the end, I am in the favor of Middlesbrough. They can win this game without any issues. All the data have been taken from official sources. We made these results on the behalf of the past games. In betting, you have to take risks always. Bunrely also did well many times in the past. They can change the game at any time also. Let’s see which is a better side to win.

Categories

Recent Posts