March 19, 2023 Sports Betting
Cardiff is ready to win another game of the league. The review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the league, and much more. All the data have been taken from official sources. No one is responsible for any change in result. If you face any issues, then you can take and compare more data. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game.
Both side did not declare their final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. Yes, Cardiff is ready to win another game in the same league.
Yellow and red cards
According to red and yellow cards, Cardiff faced 8 yellow cards and 0 red cards. On the other side, Swansea also faced 8 yellow cards and 0 red cards.
Cardiff City played six games and won 3 times. The same side failed in 2 games and succeeded to draw one match also. On the other side, Swansea also played six games and failed in 5 games. The same side also succeeded to draw one match.
Both sides faced each other in October 2022. The final result was 2-0 in the favor of Swansea. Yes, they can win another game.
Cardiff City picked 41% chances to win. On the other side, Swansea also gained a 31% chance to win. The remaining 28% chance will go to drawing the game.
In the English Football League, Cardiff City picked 19 games and won 6 times. The same side failed in 7 games and succeeded to draw 6 matches also. They scored 16 goals and conceded 17 also. Callum scored 5 goals for the side.
On the other side, Swansea also played 19 games and won 4 times. The same side failed in 8 games and succeeded to draw 7 matches also. They scored 21 goals and conceded 29 also. Piore scored 13 goals.
Odds and tips
According to odds and tips, Carddif is ready to win another game. The same side will get more chances to win. So, you can choose it as a better side to win the match.
These couple of sides succeeded in doing goals in the last six games of the English Football League. So, no one will feel any pressure.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you face any issues, then you can take and compare more data. We are not responsible for any change in the result. Let’s see which is a better side to win. All the data have been taken from officials’ sources. If you do not agree, then you can take and compare more data. In the end, Cardiff is rocking in this league. They can win this game without having pressure. A single player may change the side of the game.