Chelsea vs Southampton English Premier League Match Review
January 22, 2023 Sports Betting
The review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the English Premier League, and much more. I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you face any issues, then you can take and compare more data. Here is the complete detail of the two sides. No one is responsible for any kind of loss in betting.
Chelsea played six games and won 1 time. The same side failed in three games and succeeded to draw 2 also. On the other side, Southampton also played six games and won 3 times. The same side failed in 2 games and succeeded to draw one also.
No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the game. Here is more data for your assistance.
Head to head
Both sides faced each other in August 2022. The final result was 2-1 in the favor of two sides. Yes, the same side has maximum chances to win the game.
If we see predictions, then Chelsea picked a 66% chance to win. On the other side, Southampton also gained a 14% chance to win. The remaining 20% chance will go to drawing the match.
Chelsea and Southampton Goals
If we see the number of goals in the English Premier League, then Chelsea played 9 games and won 5 times. The same side failed in 2 games and succeeded to draw 2 also. They scored 13 goals and conceded 7 also. Kai scored 5 goals for the side.
On the other side, Southampton also played 10 games and won 3 times. The same side failed in 7 games and succeeded to draw 0 also. They scored 8 goals and conceded 18 also. Ward scored 5 goals for the side.
Odds and tips
According to us, Chelsea is a much better side to win the game. They played a lot of f games and remained undefeated. That is the reason to get more rate as compared to Southampton. We are not responsible for any change in the result. However, Chelsea will also get more rates as compared to the other one.
Red and yellow cards
We have checked that a red card can create a lot of problems for any side of the day. Som stays away from it. However, no one faced any red cards in the last game. Both teams faced only 5,5 yellow cards.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you face any issues, then you can take and compare more data. In the end, I would like to ask you to choose Chelsea as a better side. They can win another game in the same season. The same side remained well in head to head and in overall result. That is the reason to get it for a more positive result. In betting, do not target to take the risk. Yes, Chelsea is rocking in the league of English Premier.