Coventry City vs Bristol City Match Review
December 1, 2022 Sports Betting
Bristol City failed in all last three games. They need to work hard in this game. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, statistics, and goals in the English Football league. After getting all information, you will be able to make predictions. Do not forget to take more data and compare. Here is the complete detail of the two sides.
Coventry City played six games and won 4 times. The same side failed in one game and one match did not take any side. On the other side, Bristol City also took part in six games and failed in three matches. The same side also succeeded to draw three games. Let’s see which is a better side to win the game.
Both sides did not declare their final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the game.
Head to Head
Both sides faced each other in October 2022. The final result was 0-0 in the favor of the two sides. So, we cannot take any decision on its behalf of it.
Goals in the English Football League
If we check the performance in the English Football League, then Coventry played 9 games and won 5 times. The same side failed din 3 games and one match did not take any side. On the other side, they scored 10 goals an conceded 6 also. Viktor scored 9 goals for the side. It is a smart performance by any side in the English Football League.
On the next side, Bristol City also took part in 10 games and won 2 times. The same side failed in 3 games and 3 matches did not take any side. They scored 14 goals and counted 19 also. Wells scored 7 goals for the side.
It is essential to compare the predictions of the two sides. Yes, Coventry City picked 47% chances to win. On the other side, Bristol City also conceded a 27% chance to win. The remaining 26% chance will go to drawing the match. Here is more detail for you.
These two sides did score in the last six games. So, there is not any kind of pressure in this match.
Red and yellow cards
According to red and yellow cards, both sides faced yellow cards and red cards also. Yes, Coventry faced 8 yellow cards and 2 red cards. On the other side, Bristol City also conceded 7 yellow cards and 0 red cards.
It is not a big deal to make betting tips. Bristol City is struggling in the games. That is the reason to take chance at Coventry City. Yes, Coventry City has the maximum betting price versus Bristol City. we made these predictions on the behalf of the past data. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game of the season.
Bristol City is ready to win another game in the English Football League. The other expected result is to draw the match.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you still have any issues, then you can get and compare more data. In the end, I would like to ask you to choose Convetry City as a better side.