Elche vs Celta de Vigo Match Review

Elche vs Celta de Vigo Match Review

December 7, 2022 Sports Betting

Elche vs Celta de Vigo Match Review

Both side did not win even a single game in the last six games. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips,predictions, statistics, and goals in the Spanish La Liga. after getting all data, you will be able to make predictions. In betting, all the gamblers need to take some risks. Here is the complete detail of the teams.

Latest performance

Elche played six games and failed in 4 games. The same side did not win even a single game. On the other hand, Celta de Vigo also took part in six games and failed in 4 matches. They failed in 2 games also.

Squads

No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match.

Head to head

Both sides faced each other in May 2022. The final result was 1-0 in the favor of Celta de Vigo. Let’s see which is a better side to win.

Predictions

If we compare the predictions, then Elche picked a 28% chance to win. Whereas, Celta de Vigo also gained a 44% chance to win. The remaining 28% chances win the match.

Betting Tips

Both sides have the same chance to win. We are expecting a draw game.

Statistics

These two sides succeeded to do goals in the last six games of the league/

Elche and Celta de Vigo Goals

In Spanish La Liga, Elche played 7 games and won 0 times. They failed in 5 games and succeeded to draw 0 also. The same side scored 4 goals and conceded 13 goals also. Pere Milla scored 3 goals.

Celta de Vigo also took part in 7 games and won 1 time. They failed in 5 games and succeeded to draw one match. They scored 4 goals and conceded 15 also. Aspas scored 7 goals also.

Betting odds

If you have seen the latest information, then we also failed to choose any best side. Elche conceded more betting prices verses the lower price of Celta de Vigo. let’s see which is a better side to win.

Red and yellow cards

On the behalf of the past data, both sides succeeded to face red and yellow cards. Yes, Elche faced 8 yellow cards and 0 red cards. On the other side, Celta de Vigo also faced 9 yellow cards and 1 red card. It is a great chance to make predictions.

Final Words

I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you still have any issues, then you can get and compare more data. In the end, Elche is ready to win the match. In betting, all the gamblers need to take some risks. We are not responsible for any kind of loss in betting. Do not forget to take more and more information before to take the final decision. You have checked that these couple of sides failed to win even a single game. So, it is not an easy task to make the predictions.