Espanyol vs Real Betis Match Review
December 23, 2022 Sports Betting
There is some change in the latest performance of teams. Yes, Espanyol played six games and remained well in only one game. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, statistics, and goals in the Spanish La Liga. after getting all data, you will be able to make predictions. Do not forget to take risks in betting. All the data have been taken from official sources.
Espanyol played six games and won 1 time. The same side failed in 2 games and succeeded to draw 2 matches also. On the other side, Real Betis also played six games and won 3 times. They failed in 2 games and succeeded to draw 1 game also.
No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. Let’s see which will be the final lineup for the game.
Head to Head
Both sides faced each other in January 2022. The final result was 1-4 in the favor of Real Betis. So, the same side has many chances to win the game.
If we see predictions, then Espanyol picked a 32% chance to win. On the other hand, Real Betis also gained a 40% chance to win. The remaining 28% chance will go to drawing the match.
Espanyol and Real Betis Goals
In the Spanish La Liga, Espanyol played 7 games and won 1 time. The same side failed in 4 games and succeeded to draw 2 matches also. They scored 8 goals and conceded 13 also. Joselou scored 7 goals for the side.
On the other hand, Real Betis also played 7 games and won 2 times. They failed in 3 games and succeeded to draw 2 matches also. They scored 5 goals and conceded 7 also. Boria scored 8 goals.
Red and yellow cards
These couple of sides faced 8, 8 yellow cards. Yes, Espanyol also faced 1 red card. On the other side, Real Betis conceded 1 red card.
Both sides succeeded to do goals in the last six games of the Spanish La Liga season.
If we see betting tips, then Espanyol is struggling in the season. They need to change something in that game. Real Betis can win this game without any pressure.
Real Betis picked more betting prices as compared to other ones. The same side created a lot of positive results for us. Do not forget to take risks in betting.
All the data have been taken from official sources.do not forget to take risks in betting. Real Betis is a better side to win the game. Let’s see which is a better side. I tried my best to leave useful and accurate results for the side. Real Betis created the best results in head-to-head and in predictions also. That is the reason to choose this side as compared to other. You may change your views also.