India vs Sri Lanka 1st T20 Match Review

India vs Sri Lanka 1st T20 Match Review

December 31, 2022 Sports Betting

India vs Sri Lanka 1st T20 Match Review

Day games are always different than the short format. We have seen that Sri Lanka is one of the best sides in the short format. They are the Asian champion in this format. That is the reason to see a good game. Indian teams also have the advantage of home ground and conditions. But, it does not mean that they will win this game. I will try my best to leave useful information for you. After getting all data, you will be able to make predictions.

Latest performance

We have seen that Sri Lanka played world cup in 2022. The same side also played in the LPL to get some more practice. They can beat any side of the world in short formate. There are some dangerous players on the side of Sri Lanka. Yes, Rajapakse. Wanidu Hasrage and Shanaka are ready to do well once again in the game. On the other side, Aslanka and Kuala Mendis are also ready to break the silence in the game of cricket. They can change the side of the game at any time. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game.

On the other side, the Indian side also did well in the ICC T20 World Cup 2022. The same side qualified for the semi-final in that cup. Yes, both sides are hungry to win the game and series also. There are 3 games in the short format. Let see talk about the major player of India also. Yes, Kohli, Sharma, SKY, and Jadeja are the game changers in the short formate. Here is more data for you.

Muhammad Siraj, Shami, and Umran are the major bowlers for India to pick some important wickets in the match. That is the reason it create more pressure for them.

Head to Head

Both sides played each other 26 times in the T20 games. Indian side remained well 17 times. On the other side, Sri Lanka also defeated the Indian team 8 times. The remaining game did not take any side. let’s see which will be the winner of the day.


According to predictions, both sides created different chances to win. Sri Lanka has a 30% chance to win. On the other hand, the Indian side also gained a 70% chance to win. It is the major change between the two sides. Here is the conclusion for you.

Final words

If you have read all the above data, then it is not a big deal to compare the best side of the day. Both sides created a lot of good results in the past. The Indian side has consisted of some important players in the game. However, if the middle order of Sri Lanka did well, then no one can beat them in any short game of cricket. Let’s see which is a good one in this game. The entire Indian side also revolves around Sharma and Kohli. If they failed in the batting, then the pressure will create.