Leicester City vs Newcastle United Match Review

Leicester City vs Newcastle United Match Review

November 14, 2022 Sports Betting

Leicester City vs Newcastle United Match Review

The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, and head-to-head, goals in the English Premier League. You can get and compare all data before taking the final decision. Yes, both sides have the same record in the last game. We are not responsible for any kind of loss in betting. Here is the complete detail of the two slides and their bio data.

Latest performance

Leicester City played six games and won 5 times. The same side failed in one game also. On the other side, Newcastle also took part in six games and won all the games.

You have checked that Newcastle United did not fail in any game from the last six games of this league.

Squads

Both sides did not declare their final line up. We have to wait till the start of the game. Let’s see which is a better side to win.

Head to Head

Both sides faced each other in April 2022. The final result was 2-1 in the favor of Newcastle United. It will create some pressure on the other side.

Predictions

If we compare the predictions of teams, then Leicester City picked a 33% chance to win. On the other side, Leicester City also gained a 40% chance to win. The remaining 27% chance will go to the drawn game. Here are goals in the English Premier League.

Goals in the English Premier League

In the English Premier League, Leicester City played 7 games and won 2 times. The same side succeeded to win 2 games and 2 games did not take any side. They failed in three games also. On the other side, they scored 9 goals and conceded 6 also. James scored 7 goals for the team.

If we see the performance of Newcastle United, then they played 7 games and won 3 times. They failed in one game and three games did not take any side. The same side scored 12 goals and conceded 6 also. Miguel scored 8 goals.

Leicester City vs Newcastle United Betting Odds

If we see the betting odds of teams, then Leicester City picked a 12/5 betting price versus 1/1 for Newcastle United. The reaming 13/5 numbers will go to the drawn game. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game.

Red and yellow cards

Both sides conceded only yellow cards. Yes, Leicester City faced 7 yellow cards and 0 red cards. On the other hand, Newcastle United also faced 8 yellow cards and 0 red cards.

Statistics

These two sides succeeded to do score in the last 9 games. So, there will be not any pressure in-game.

Results in the last six games

Leicester City: W, W,W, W,W, L

Newcastle United: W, W,W, W,W, W

From these results, it is very clear that New castle is ready to win another game of the series.

Final Words

In the end, I would like to ask you to choose Newcastle United. The same side did well in all departments of the game. They are ready to win another game in the English Premier League.

Categories

Recent Posts