Maccabi Haifa vs Juventus Match Review

Maccabi Haifa vs Juventus Match Review

October 10, 2022 Sports Betting

Maccabi Haifa vs Juventus Match Review

Haifa failed in all the latest games of the season. They would like to win this game. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the UEFA Champions League, and more data. After getting all information, you can make predictions. Here is the complete detail of the latest performance.

Latest performance

Haifa played six games and failed in all matches. On the other side, Juventus also took part in six games and won 2 times. They failed in three games and one match did not leave any result. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game.

Head to Head

Both sides faced each other in October 2022. The final result was 3-1 in the favor of Juventus. So, Juventus has more chances to win the game.

Predictions

According to predictions, Haifapicked 17% chance to win. On the other hand, Juventus also picked a 57% chance to win. The remaining 26% chance will go to the drawn game.

Squads

No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. Juventus would like to maintain the same lineup.

Results in the last six games

Haifa : L,L,L,L,L,L

Juventus : W,W,L,L,D,D

Juventus is a better side to win this game. They showed a better performance in this match.

Red and Yellow cards

Both sides faced only yellow cards in the recent matches. Haifa faced 2 yellow cards and Juventas faced 4 yellow cards. It is a major change in the cards.

Goals in the UEFA Champions League

In the UEFA Champions League, Haifa played one game and failed in it. They scored one goal and conceded 3 also. David scored one goal for the team.

On the other side, Juventus also took part in one game and failed in it. They scored one goal and conceded 2 also. Rabiot scored 2 goals for it. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game. It is a major change between the two teams.

Betting Odds

There is some change in the betting price. Haifa picked a 7/2 betting price versus ¾ for Juventus. Moreover, 3/1 numbers will go to the drawn game. Here are statistics for teams.

Statistics

If we see statistics, then Haifa failed in all last three back-to-back games of the season.

Final Words

At the end of the task, both sides would win this game. However, Juventus and Maccabi will do 3.5 average goals for it. I tried my best to leave useful data for you. If you still have any issues, then you can compare more facts and figures. No one is responsible for any kind of loss in betting. All the data have been taken from reliable sources. Juventus is a better team to win this important game. They remained undefeated in a couple of games and succeeded in drawing 2 also. Moreover, Haifa failed to win even a single game in the last some matches.

Categories

Recent Posts