Nantes vs Rennes French League 1 Match Review
February 8, 2023 Sports Betting
Both sides have the same chance to win this game. The review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the French League 1, and much more. All the data have been taken from official sources. No one is responsible for any result in predictions. We made all the predictions on the behalf of the past data. Let’s see which is a better side to win.
Nantes played six games and won 3 times. The same side failed in one game and succeeded to draw 2 matches also. Rennes also played six games and won 3 times. The same side also failed in three back-to-back games of French League 1.
No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the game. Yes, both sides will remain the same in this game of league.
Head to Head
If we check the head-to-head result, then both sides faced each other in October 2022. The final result was 3-0 in the favor of Rennes. Yes, they can win another game due to having more pressure before 4 months.
Odds and tips
If we see the head-to-head result, then we can say that Rennes can win this game by a huge margin. No one is responsible for any result. According to it, Rennes is ready to take more rate as compare to other one. Here is more data for you.
Red and yellow cards
According to red and yellow cards, both sides faced a different number of cards in the last some matches. Yes, Nantes faced 7 yellow cards and 0 red cards. On the other side, Rennes also faced 8 yellow cards and 1 red card.
If we check the predictions of teams, the Nantes picked a 29% chance to win. On the other side, Rennes also gained a 45% chance to win. The remaining 26% chance will go to drawing the game of the league.
Nantes and Rennes Goals
In the French League 1, Nantes played 10 games and won 3 times. The same side failed in 2 games and succeeded to draw 5 matches also. They scored 12 goals and conceded 11 also. Andy scored 6 goals for the side.
Rennes also played 10 games and won 2 times. The same side failed in 4 games and succeeded to draw 4 matches also. They scored 13 goals and conceded 15 also. Martin scored 9 goals.
Both sides succeeded to do goals in the last 8 games of French League 1.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you face any issues, then you can take and compare more data. In the end, I would like to ask you to choose the Rennes as a better side. They have a maximum margin in the last some matches. We are taking this side as compared to the other one in the latest games.