Norwich City VS Hotspur betting review – 22nd May

Norwich City VS Hotspur betting review – 22nd May

February 22, 2022 Sports Betting

Norwich City VS Hotspur betting review - 22nd May

There is not a big difference between the performance of the two sides. They produced almost the same kind of result. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head to head, squads, betting odds, and tips. You need to take some risks in this game. I will try my best to create the best prediction.

Latest performance

Norwich City played six games and won three times. Hotspur also played six games and won 2 from it.


No one has declared its final lineup for this game.

Head to Head

Both sides faced each other in December 2021. Hotspur had won that game by 2-1.


According to predictions, Norwich City conceded 20% chances to win. Hotspur gained 80% chances to win.

Goals in English premier league

In the English premier league, Norwich played 13 games and won 2 times. Thye soaked 8 goals and conceded 25 also. Temmu scored 6 goals.

On the other side, Hotspur also took part in 10 games and won 4 times, They scored 10 goals and conceded 14 also. Son scored 9 goals.

Best sites for betting

Betfair, betwin, betway, purewin, and bet365 are major spots for betting.

Results in last six games

Norwich City : W,W,L,L,D,D

Hotspur : W,W,W,L,L,D

Betting odds and tips

According to betting tips, head to head game favored Hotspur. They showed the best performance in English Premier league other games also. So, you can choose it for the betting price.


The complete detail showed that there is a narrow difference between the two sides. However, Hotspur has a better advantage over the other side. So, you can get it for betting. We made these predictions on the behalf of past data.