Osasuna vs Atletico de Madrid Match Review
December 30, 2022 Sports Betting
Osasuna played six games and won 3 times. Both sides would like to win the game. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, goals in the Spanish La Liga, and statistics. All the data have been taken from official sources. Do not forget to take risks in betting one is responsible for any kind of loss in betting. Here is more detail for you.
No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match.
Osasuna played six games and won 3 times. They failed in 2 games and succeeded to draw one game also. Athletic de Madrid also played six games and won 1 time. The same side failed in three games and succeeded to draw 2 games also.
Head to head
Both sides faced each other in Feb 2022. De Madrid won that game by 3-0 in the last head-to-head. The same side has more chances to win the game.
Osasuna vs Atlético de Madrid Predictions
Osasuna picked 27% chances to win. On the other side, Atletico de Madrid also gained a 46% chance to win. The remaining 27% chance will go to drawing the game.
Osasuna and Atlético de Madrid Goals
In Spanish La Liga, Osasuna played 8 games and won 5 times. They failed in three games and succeeded to draw 0 games. The same side scored 11 goals and conceded 8 also. Chimney scored 6 goals for the side. No one is responsible for any kind of loss in betting.
Atletico de Madrid also played 8 games and won 5 times. The same side failed in 2 games and succeeded to draw one game too. They scored 12 goals and conceded 6 also. Morata scored 5 goals for the side. We picked this data from past games.
These two sides succeeded to do goals in the last six games of Spanish La Liga. here are betting odds and tips.
Red and yellow cards
Both sides faced a lot of cards in the recent games of the season. Osasuna faced 8 yellow cards and 1 red card. On the other hand, Athletic de Madrid also gained 8 yellow cards and 0 red cards. Here are betting odds and tips.
Odds and tips
Tips made on the behalf of the past data. Athletic de Madrid will win this game. The other expected result is to draw a game.
On the behalf of data, de Madrid will get more betting prices as compared to another side.
I tried my best to live useful information for you. If you face any issues, then you can take and compare more data. In the end, I would like to ask you to choose the Atletic de Madrid. Do not forget to take the risk. The same team remained undefeated in the head-to-head result and overall matches. We made these assumptions on the behalf of the latest data.