Ossasuna vs Celta de Vigo Spanish La Liga Match Review
February 21, 2023 Sports Betting
Osasuna played six games and won 1 time. The same side to change the result. The review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the Spanish La Liga, and mich more. All the data have been taken from official sources. We are not responsible for any kind of change in result. Here are the complete facts and figures for your assistance.
Osasuna played six games and won 1 time. The same side failed in 2 games and succeeded to draw 3 matches also. Celtda De Vigo also played six games and won 2 times. The same side failed in 2 games and succeeded to draw 2 matches also. Let’s see which is a better side to win the game.
Head to head
These couple sides faced each other in November 2022. The final result is 1-2 in the favor of Osasuna. Yes, they can win another game in the league. We made this head-to-head result from the theoffcial data of teams.
If we check the predictions of teams, then Osasuna picked a 36% chance to win. On the other side, Celta de Vigo also gained a 35% chance to win. The remaining 29% chance will go to drawing the match.
Both sides did not declare their final line up. We have to wait till the start of the match. No one would like to change any player in this game of league.
Osasuna and Celta de Vigo Goals
In the Spanish La Liga, Osasuna played 11 games and won 6 times. The same issue failed in 5 games and succeeded to draw 0 matches also. On the other side, they scored 12 goals and conceded 11 also. Chimy scored 7 goals for the side.
On the other side, Celta de Vigo played 11 games and won 3 times. The same side failed in 6 games and succeeded to draw 2 matches also. They scored 10 goals and conceded 20 also. Aspass scored 9 goals for the side.
Red and yellow cards
According to red and yellow cards, Osasuna faced 7 yellow cards and 1 red card.on the other side, Celta also faced 9 yellow cards and 0 red cards it is only a chane between the two sides.
Odd and tips
It was made on the behalf of the past number of teams. Yes, Celta de Vigo is a much better side to win the game and carry the day. The same side is ready to get more rates in this match of the league. Here are the ssttaistics of teams.
These couple of sides succeeded to do goals in the last six games of Spanish La Liga.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you face any issues, then you can take and compare more data. We are not responsible for any kind of change in result. In prediction, do not forget to take the risk. In the end, I would like to ask you to choose the Celta de Vigo as a better side. Any miracle may change the side of the game.