Sao Pulao vs Flamengo Betting Review

Sao Pulao vs Flamengo Betting Review

July 17, 2022 Sports Betting

Sao Pulao vs Flamengo Betting Review

There is a minor difference between the performance of teams. Both teams will play this game for survival in the league. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, betting odds, tips, predictions, and goals in the Brazilian Series A. if you want to compare all facts and figures, then it will be good to make a decision. All the data have been taken from official sources.

Latest performance

Knowing the latest performance, Sao Paulo played six games and won 3 times. They failed in one match, and the other 2 games ended without any result.

On the other side, Flamengo also participated in six games and won 4 times. They failed in a couple of games.

So, Flamengo has a better record in the last six games.

Head to Head

If we see the head-to-head game result, both teams will face each other in April 2022. Flamengo remained undefeated by a 3-1 result.

So, Flamengo also has some pressure on the other team due to head-to-head results. It will play a positive role for them.


According to predictions, Sao Pulao has a 38% chance of winning the game. On the other hand, Flamengo also gained a 35% chance of winning. The remaining 27% chances went into a draw game.

Goals in Brazilian Series A

In the Brazilian Series A, Sao Paulo played 7 games and won 2 times. They failed in one game, and 2 matches did not leave any result. The entire side scored 12 goals and conceded 6 also. Jonathan scored 9 goals as a single hand.

On the other side, Flamingo also participated in 9 games and won 2 times. They failed in 5 games and won 2 matches.

The whole side scored 8 goals and conceded 13 also. Barbosa was one of the best players to achieve 5 goals. It is a significant difference between the

performances of individuals.

Players with red and yellow cards

Gomes from Sao Paulo faced 5 yellow cards and one red card during the last six games.

On the other side, Gabriel also faced 6 yellow cards and one red card in the last six games. There is also a change in this perception of the game. Here are the latest results for teams.

Results in the last six games

Sao Pulao : S,L,L,W,W,W

Flamengo : L,W,W,W,W,L

Sao Pulao remained undefeated in three games, whereas Flamengo trashed the opposition in 4 games.

Betting odds and tips

Flamengo did well in head to head game and faced no red card. On the other hand, they also have more wins in this league. So, we can take this side.


The above data have cleared a lot of confusion in the minds of gamblers. So, you can easily choose the best team between the two. We made these predictions on behalf of all the above data. If you still have any issues, you can visit more records of teams. In the end, Flamnego is a better team. They will win this game easily.