Sunderland vs Millwall Match Review

Sunderland vs Millwall Match Review

November 8, 2022 Sports Betting

Sunderland vs Millwall Match Review

Both teams are playing a crucial game in English Football League 2022. These sides are ready to win this game. the betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, statistics, and goals in the English Football League. After getting all information, you will be able to make predictions. Here is the complete detail of players and teams.

Latest performance

Sunderland played six games and won 2 times. They failed in 3 games and one match did not take any side.

On the other hand, Millwall also took part in six games and won 3 times. They failed in one game and 2 matches did not take any side. Let’s see what is going to happen in this match.

Squads

Both side did not declare their final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the game. Here is more data for you.

Head to Head

Both sides faced each other for 7 months. The final result was 2-2 in the favor of two sides. So, we cannot take any decision on the behalf of this result.

Predictions

If we see the predictions, then Sunderland picked a 34% chance to win. Millwall also gained a 38% chance to win. The remaining 28% chances will go to the drawn game.

Red and yellow cards

These sides did not face any red cards in the games. However, these teams faced 3,3 yellow cards. Here are betting odds and tips for you.

Goals in the English Football League

In the English Football League, Sunderland played 9 games and won 2 times. They failed in 3 games and 4 matches did not leave any results. On the other side, they scored 10 goals and conceded 10 also. Ross scored 5 goals for the team.

If we see the performance of another side, then Millwall played 9 games and won 1 time. They failed in 5 games and three matches did not take any side. Whereas, the team scored 6 goals and conceded 13 also. Zian scored 5 goals for the team.

Betting Odds

According to the betting odds of teams, Millwall picked the maximum betting price as compared to Sunderland. Let’s see which is a better side to win this game.

Statistics

If we see the statistics, then Millwall failed in the last couple of games. So, we cannot take any decision on its behalf of it. The same side did well in overall games and the English Football League.

Betting Tips

According to o betting tips of teams, Millwall has more chances to win. the average score will be 2.5 for each team. We made these tips from a recent performance of teams. Here is the conclusion for you.

Final Words

If you have read all the above data, then it is not a big deal to compare the teams. Yes, both sides are ready to win the game. However, Millwall showed better performance in the last some games. We assume that Millwall will win this game. The other expected result is to draw a match.

Categories

Recent Posts