Swansea City vs Blackpool English Football Match Review

Swansea City vs Blackpool English Football Match Review

January 20, 2023 Sports Betting

Swansea City vs Blackpool English Football Match Review

Both sides have the same chance to win the game. Yes, there is one game change in the results of teams. The review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, predictions, and goals in the English Football League. If you face any issues, then you can take and compare more information. I tried my best to create the best result for your assistance.

Latest performance

Swansea played six games and won 2 times. They failed in three games and succeeded to draw one match also. On the next side, Blackpool played six games and won 1 time. They failed in 2 games and succeeded to draw three matches also. Here is head-to-head data for you.

Squads

No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. Here is more data for you.

Head to Head

If we see head-to-head information, then both teams faced each other in August 2022. The final result was 0-1 in the favor of Swansea.

Predictions

If we see predictions, then Swansea picked a 49% chance to win. On the other side, Blackpool also gained a 26% chance to win. The remaining 25% chance will go to drawing the match.

Swansea City and Blackpool Goals

If we see the number of goals in the English Football League, then Swansea played 13 games and won 6 times. The same side failed in 5 games also. Whereas, they scored 20 goals and conceded 16 also. Piore scored 9 goals for the side.

On the next side, Blackpool played 14 games and won 3 times. The same side failed in 6 games and succeeded to draw 3 also. They scored 14 goals and conceded 21 also. Yates scored 9 goals for the side.

Odds and tips

It is not a big deal to compare the best side from two ones in odds. Yes, Swansea remained well in all kinds of the department. That is the reason to choose it for odds and tips. They will get more rates in this game.

Red and yellow cards

If we see red and yellow cards, then Swansea faced 9 yellow cards and 0 red cards. On the other side, Blackpool also faced 7 yellow cards and 1 red card. There is a small change in this department of the game. Read the final predictions of the two sides.

Final Words

I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you face any issues, then you can search and get more data. Do not forget to compare these facts and figures. In predictions, everyone has to take risks. English premier league is one of the best seasons for all players in the world. Some of them made a place in the national sides of nations. We are not responsible for any kind of loss in betting. Our purpose is to collect the data and compare it for a better side. According to us, Swansea is ready to carry another day of the English Football League.