Tootemham Hotspur vs Manchester City Match Review

Tootemham Hotspur vs Manchester City Match Review

January 7, 2023 Sports Betting

Tootemham Hotspur vs Manchester City Match Review

There is one match change in the predictions of the two sides. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, statistics, and goals in the English Premier League 2022. After getting all the data, you will be able to make predictions. Do not forget to take risks in betting. Here are the features and numbers for your assistance. Here is more data for you.

Squads

Both sides did not declare their final line up. We have to wait till the start of the game. Let’s see which will be the final lineup for you.

Latest performance

Hotspur played six games and won 3 times. The same side failed in 1 game and succeeded to draw 1 game also. On the other side, Manchester City also played six games and won 4 times. They failed in one game and succeeded to draw one match also.

Head to Head

Both sides faced each other in Feb 2022. The final result was 2-3 in the favor of Hotspur. It showed that Hotspur has maximum chances to win the game.

Predictions

In the predictions, Hotspur picked a 22% chance to win. On the other side, Manchester City also gained a 55% chance to win. The remaining 23% chances will go to drawing the match.

Tottenham Hotspur and Manchester City Goals

In the English Premier League, Hotspur played 9 games and won 6 times. The same side failed in 0 games and succeeded to draw 0 also. They scored 21 goals and conceded 13 also. Kane scored 15 goals for the side.

On the other side, Manchester City played 8 games and won 5 times. The same side failed in one game and succeeded to draw 2 also. They scored 14 goals and conceded 6 also. Haaland scored 21 goals in the match.

Statistics

These couple of sides succeeded to do goals in the last six games of the English Premier League. So, there is not any pressure on any side.

Red and yellow cards

If we see red and yellow cards, then Hotspur faced 7 yellow cards and 1 red card. On either side. Manchester City also faced 8 yellow cards and 0 red cards. It is a large change in this field of the game.

Odds and tips

Everyone has their predictions about the odds and tips. Yes, Manchester City is ready to win another game. They can also win this game by a heavy margin. The same side has more betting prices because of more wins in the past.

Final Words

I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you face any issues, then you can take and compare more data. In the end, I would like to ask you to choose Manchester United as a better side. They won a lot of games in the past. That is the reason to choose this team as compared to other one. According to our experience, Manchester United will win the game.