TSG 1899 Hoffenheim vs VfB Stutgart Match Review
December 25, 2022 Sports Betting
Stuttgart is a better side to win this game. They left better results in the last 3 games. That is the reason to take this side. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, statistics, and goals in the season. After getting all the data, you will be able to make predictions. Do not forget to take risks in betting. I will try my best to leave useful results for you. We made these tips on the behalf of the past data.
Hoffenheim played six games and won 1 time. The same side failed in 4 games and succeeded to draw one match also. On the other side, Stuttgart also played six games and won 3 times. They failed in three games also. Here is head-to-head data.
Head to head
Both sides faced each other in Feb, 202. The final result was 2-1 in the favor of Hoffenheim. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game. No one is responsible for any kind of loss in betting.
These couple of sides did not declare their final lineup. We have to wait till the start of a match.
If we see predictions, the Hoffenheim picked a 47% chance to win. On the other hand, Stuttgart also gained a 30% chance to win. The remaining 23% chances will go to drawing the match.
Goals in the German Bundesliga
According to goals in the season, TSG played 8 games and won 3 times. They failed in 4 games and succeeded to draw one match also. On the other hand, they scored 11 goals and conceded 12 also. Christopher scored 4 goals for the side. Here is more data for you.
On the other side, Stuttgart played 7 games and won 0 times. They failed in 4 games and succeeded to draw 3 matches also. Whereas, Guirssay scored 4 goals for the side. It is a major change between the two sides of the German Bundesliga season.
Red and yellow cards
Red and yellow cards always played a vital role in the predictions of any side. Yes, TSG faced 7 yellow cards and one red card. On the other hand, Stuttgart also faced 8 yellow cards and 2 red cards. It is a change between two sides.
I have checked that both sides played a lot of games in the season. Stuttgart failed to win even a single game from the last 7 in the German Bundesliga. It is a major issue for them.
TSG 1899 Hoffenheim vs VfB Stuttgart Betting Odds
If we compare the odds of sides, then TSG picked a 20/23 betting price versus 5/2 for another side. The remaining 5/2 numbers will go to draw the game.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you face any issues, then you can take and compare data. We made these results on the past data of games.