Tunisia vs Australia Match Review

Tunisia vs Australia Match Review

November 23, 2022 Sports Betting

Tunisia vs Australia Match Review

Both sides remained undefeated in the same number of games. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, statistics, and goals in the World cup 2022. After getting all information, you will be able to make predictions. Do not forget to take risks in betting. All the data have been taken from official sources. If you still have any issues, then you can compare more information.

Latest performance

Tunisia played six games and won 3 times. They failed in 2 games and one game did not take any side. On the other hand, Australia also took part in six games and won three times. The same side failed in 2 games and one match did not take any side.

You have checked that both sides left the same results in the last some matches.

Squads

Both sides did not declare their final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the game. Australia would like to win the game.

Head to Head

Both side did not face each other in the world cup. Aussies would like to play with the same lineup.

Red and yellow cards

No one faced each other in the world cup. So, we did not pick any news about the red and yellow cards.

Predictions

If we see predictions of teams, then Tunisia picked a 10% chance to win. On the another side, Australia also gained a 76% chance to win. The remaining 14% chances will go to the drawn game.

Goals In the world cup

It is the 2nd game between the two sides in the world cup 2022. The Aussies did one goal from the latest updates versus France. So, we cannot take any result from this data.

Betting odds

According to the betting odds of teams, Tunisia picked 6/5 betting price verses 5/2 for Australia. The remaining 2/1 numbers will go to draw the match. Let’s see which is a better side to win

Tunisia vs Australia Betting Tips

On the next side, we are in favor of the Aussies that they can win this game without any issues.

All the above data is favoring the Aussies to win the game, they showed smart performance in the latest games.

Match Detail

The match is scheduled to play in Qatar. AL Janoub stadium is ready to host the game. Let’s see what is going to happen in this match. it is an important game for the two sides. The winner of the game may take place in the next round of the world cup 2022/

Statistics

I have checked that both sides succeeded to do score in the last six games of the world cup.

Final Words

If you have checked the latest information and data, then it is not a big deal to declare the best side of the day. Yes, the Aussies are a better side in this game. They can win any game in the world cup and do upset. In the end, I would like to ask you to choose Australia for better results.

Categories

Recent Posts