Tunisia vs France Match Review
November 26, 2022 Sports Betting
France and Tunisia played a lot of games in the past. They would like to win this game also. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, predictions, statistics, and goals in the world cup 2022. After getting all information, you will be able to make predictions. I will try my best to leave useful information for you. If you face any issues, then you can get and compare more data.
Tunisia played six games and won 3 times. They failed in one game and 2 matches did not leave any results. On the other side, France also took part in six games and won 3 times. The same side failed in one game and 2 matches did not leave any results.
Head to Head
I have checked that both side did not face the other in recent games. So, we cannot take any chances on the behalf of the data.
Both sides did not declare their final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. However, these two sides will not change any player in this game
If we compare the predictions of teams, then Tunisia picked a 7% chance to win. On the other side, France also gained a 77% chance to win. The remaining 16% chances will go to drawing the match
Red and yellow cards
Red cards always played a vital role in the performance of any player as well as a team. However, no one faced any red and yellow cards.
Goals in the World Cup 2022
If we check the results and goals of the World Cup 2022, then Tunisia played one game and succeeded to draw one match also. They scored 0 goals and conceded 0 also.
France played one game and failed in 0 also. On the other side, they scored 0 goals and conceded 1 also. Olivier scored 2 goals.
By comparing the two sides, France is a better side to win the game. They scored 4 goals in the last match.
Tunisia vs France Betting Odds
Tunisia picked a 17/2 betting price versus 4/11 for France. Whereas, 7/2 numbers will go to draw the game. Let’s see which is a better side to win the game.
Tunisia vs France Betting Tips
Tunisia and Face are going to play a crucial game. We are in favor of France rather than the other side.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you still have any issues, then you can get and compare more data. In the end, I would like to ask you to choose the France side as a better one. France always did well in crucial games of the World Cup 2022. The same side also succeeded many times in the past. We are not responsible for any kind of loss in betting. All the data have been taken from official sources. You can take and compare more.