December 20, 2022 Sports Betting
There is one match change in the result of teams. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, goals in the season, and statistics. After getting all data, you will be able to make predictions. Do not forget to take risks in betting. All the data have been taken from official sources. Here is the complete detail of the two sides with numbers.
No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. Here are all features of the game.
Bochum played six games and won 3 times. The same issue failed in 3 games also. On the other side, Hertha also played six games and won 2 times. The same side failed in 4 games also.
Head to Head
Both sides faced each other for 10 months. We failed to take any decision on the behalf of the drawn game.
Bochum picked 38% chances to win. On the other side, Hertha also faced a 35% chance to win. The remaining 27% chance will go to drawing the match.
Both sides played a draw game before one year. So, we can take any chance on it.
If we see the goals in the same season, then Bochum played 7 games and won 3 times. The same side failed in 3 games and succeeded to draw one match also. On the other side, they scored 9 goals and conceded 14 also. Philip scored 5 goals.
On the other side, BSC played 7 games and won 1 time. The same side succeeded to draw one match. Whereas, they failed in 5 games also. They scored 7 goals and conceded 11 also. Dodi scored 7 goals for the side.
If we see the betting odds of teams, then VfL picked 12/9 betting price versus 29/10 for BSC. the remaining 5/2 numbers will go to draw the game.
If we see the tips of the sides, then Bochum has maximum chances to win the game. Let’s see which is a better side to win the game. I tried my best to compare the best side of two sides. We are not responsible for any result.
Both sides faced yellow and red cards in the game. However, no one faced any red cards in the season. Here are the final prediction of the teams.
If you have seen all the above results, then it is not a big deal to compare the best side. Both sides would like to win this game. In betting, you need to take any risk all the time. Both teams are compared in many features, but in the end, Bochum is the better side to win the game. They did well in all the games of the season. They do not have any pressure in the game. That is the reason to choose these teams as compared ot other.