West Ham United vs Everton Match Review
December 18, 2022 Sports Betting
The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, squads, statistics, and goals in the English Premier League. After getting all information, you will be able to make predictions. In betting, you need to take and compare much data of teams and players. Let’s see which is a better side to win the game.
West Ham United played six games and won 1 time. The same side failed in 5 games and succeeded to draw 0 games also. On the other hand, Everton played six games and won 1 time. The same side failed in 4 games and succeeded to draw one match also.
Head to Head
Both sides faced each other in September 2022. The final result was 1-0 in the favor of Everton. So, they have more chances to win this game.
These couple of sides did not declare their final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match.
If we check the predictions, then West Ham United picked a 53% chance to win. On the other hand, Everton also gained a 23% chance to win the game. The remaining 24% chances will go to drawing the match.
Goals in the English Premier League
In the English Premier League, West Ham United played 8 games and won 3 times. They succeeded to draw one match also. The same side scored 9 goals and conceded 10 also. Michail scored 2 goals for the side.
On the other side, Everton also took part in six games and won 1 time. The same side failed in 4 games and succeeded to draw 3 matches also. They scored 5 goals and conceded 11 also. Gordon scored 3 goals for the team.
These couple of sides succeeded to do goals in the last six games of the English Premier League.
Red and yellow cards
The red card always created some problems for any side of the day. Yes, West Ham, United faced 7 yellow cards and 1 red card. On the other side, Everton also faced 8 yellow cards and 1 red card. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game.
Betting Odds and tips
According to betting odds and tips, there is not a big change in the results of tam. Both sides failed in the same games. However, Everton also succeeded to draw one match. That is the reason to choose it for prediction and more betting rate.
I tried my best to explain the major features of teams. If you still have any issues, then you can take and compare more and more data. In the end, I would like to ask you to choose Everton as a better side. They did well in the last games of the league and in head-to-head. We made these predictions very carefully. No one is responsible for any kind of loss in betting. No doubt, West Ham United remained well in the last 8 games of EPL.